- Principal Advisor, Defence Capability, Policy and Planning Division (Wellington based)
- Senior Analyst/Principal Advisor, Policy and Planning Division (Wellington based)
Guide for applicants
Please view the Guide for Applicants when applying for a position with the Ministry of Defence.
Note for potential applicants
All positions within the Ministry of Defence require the employee to have an appropriate security clearance. Therefore, any offer of employment is conditional upon an appropriate security clearance being obtained for the applicant.
Should we proceed with your application, we will request the completion of an application for a security clearance.
Security clearances must be maintained.
If your application is successful and you are not already an employee of Ministry of Defence we will require to see the following:
- Your certificate of registration of birth
- Certificates of your educational qualifications
- If applicable, evidence of your New Zealand Citizenship or residence.