Ministry of Defence
Manatū Kaupapa Waonga
New Zealand Defence Force
Te Ope Kātua O Aoteoroa
(Publicly released 5 April 2012)
ISBN 978-0-478-27852-1 (Print)
ISBN 978-0-478-27853-8 (Online)
- View the Major Projects Report 2011 - Volume 1: Part 1 and 2 (pdf format (843kb)
- View the Major Projects Report 2011 - Volume 1: Part 1 and 2 in html format (see below).
- Foreword from the Secretary of Defence and the Chief of Defence Force
- Structure of and Background to the 2011 Major Projects Report
Part 1 - Assessment of Performance
- Assessment of Performance
- Continuous Improvement in Performance
- Introduction Into Service
- Auditor-General's Commentary
- Independent Review Report by the Auditor-General
Part 2 - Summaries
- Part 2A: Summaries of Project Data Sheets
Overview of major projects providing a basic description of each project's policy objectives and capability requirements, the current status, active high level risks, recent developments and financial performance.
- Part 2B: Summaries of Project Information Sheets
© Crown Copyright
This copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Ministry of Defence and abide by the other licence terms. To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/nz/. Please note that no Ministry of Defence or New Zealand Government emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution to the Ministry of Defence should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.