Joint Report to Defence Ministers 2011
- View the Review of the Australia-New Zealand Defence Relationship - Joint Report to Defence Ministers 2011 in pdf format (444kb)
- View the Review of the Australia-New Zealand Defence Relationship - Joint Report to Defence Ministers 2011 in html format (see below):
The review outlines a new defence relationship framework that will make it easier for Australia and New Zealand to work together in our region and cooperate on capability development and procurement.
- 1. Why this Review?
- 2. What do we want to achieve?
- 3. How do we intend to achieve it?
- 3.1 A new relationship management framework
- 3.2 Initiatives to Enhance Bilateral Engagement
- 3.2.1 Consult more closely to understand each other more deeply
- 3.2.2 Act together more effectively
- 3.2.3 Jointly develop, procure and sustain capability
- 3.2.4 Share innovation and reform to make our respective organisations more efficient
- Appendix A: Terms of Reference for the Review
- Appendix B: Business Rules for the New Relationship Management Framework