Concluding New Zealand's Deployment to Afghanistan
- the Cabinet minute of decision: Concluding New Zealand’s Deployment to Afghanistan [CAB-20-MIN-0502]
- the Cabinet paper: Concluding New Zealand’s Deployment to Afghanistan [CAB-20-SUB-0502]
- the submission to the Minister of Defence: Planning for the Withdrawal of New Zealand Defence Force Personnel from Afghanistan.
- the security or defence of New Zealand or the international relations of the Government of New Zealand [section 6(a)]
- the entrusting of information to the Government of New Zealand on the basis of confidence by the Government of any other country [section 6(b)(i)]
- the entrusting of information to the Government of New Zealand on the basis of confidence by an international organisation [section 6(b)(ii)].
- maintain the constitutional conventions for the time being which protect the confidentiality of advice tendered by Ministers of the Crown and officials [section 9(2)(f)(iv)]
- maintain legal professional privilege [section 9(2)(h)].
© Crown Copyright
This copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Ministry of Defence and abide by the other licence terms.
To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/. Please note that no Ministry of Defence or New Zealand Government emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution to the Ministry of Defence should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.