Major Projects Report 2020
The Major Projects Report 2020 provides information about Defence's management of projects during the year 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020. The 2020 Report contains information on nine projects. It is the 11th report in a series produced by Defence.
ISBN: 978-1-98-851520-5 (Print)
ISBN: 978-1-98-851521-2 (Online)
The report provides an assessment of Defence's management of the projects with respect to schedule, cost and capability. It also provides comment on what Defence is doing to improve its performance in managing projects. Summaries are provided for the six projects, which include descriptions of the projects' policy objectives, capability requirements, current status, recent developments and financial performance.
The nine projects included in the 2020 report are:
- Air Surveillance Maritime Patrol
- Anzac Frigate Systems Upgrade
- the Dive and Hydrographic Vessel project
- Fixed High Frequency Radio Refresh
- Future Air Mobility Capability
- Maritime Sustainment Capability
- the Network Enabled Army C4 project's work delivered with Tranche One funding
- the NH90 simulator project and
- Phase One of the Operational and Regulatory Aviation Compliance Sustainment project.
© Crown Copyright
This copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Ministry of Defence and abide by the other licence terms.
To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/. Please note that no Ministry of Defence or New Zealand Government emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution to the Ministry of Defence should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.